American Garage Builders
In our huge framing mill and warehouses the garage you designed with our courteous Representative is computer analyzed. Then it is precision cut and framed with laser beam precision. Automatic saws, truss presses, and automatic nailing equipment in a controlled environment assure you that your garage is built with accuracy.
Our volume purchases of quality materials allows us to build a superior product at a reduced cost.
The American Advantage, Features That Every Garage Should Have!
American's Garage Features:
- All Lumber is Kiln Dried
- 2 x 4 Premium Grade studs 16" O.C.
- 2 x 4 Treated Bottom Plates
- 2 x 4 Double Top Plates
- OSB Structural Wall Sheathing
- 4/4 Mastic Ovation .042 Gauge Vinyl Siding
- Engineered HOUSE TRUSSES (Storage & Attic Trusses are Optional)
- Steel Hurricane "Clip" Truss Tie-Downs
- OSB Structural Roof Sheathing with Steel Expansion H-Clips
- GAF HD Dimensional Lifetime Asphalt Shingles
- 15-lb. Asphalt Saturated Organic Felt Underlayment
- Raised Panel Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Baked on Enamel Finish
- Engineered Overhead Garage Door Header Guaranteed not to Sag
- Headers above Service Doors and Windows Guaranteed not to Sag
- 3' x 6' 8" Steel Raised Panel Insulated Service Door with Knob Lock
- 2' x 2' Sliding Window with security lock and screen(other size and styles available)
- Maintenance Free Vinyl Building
- AMERICAN'S Limited Warranty for "As Long as You Own the Garage"
American's Concrete Features:
- All concrete is reinforced
- Redi-Mix Engineered Concrete for Mid-West Weather Conditions
- 4" Monolithic Concrete Slab
- 6 Bag Mix Rated Over 4,000 PSI
- Thickened Edge Perimeters
- Compacted Fill Base
- 3 1/2" Raised Concrete Curb to keep Bottom Plate "High -n- Dry"
- Sloped Floor toward Overhead Door
- 1/2" Concrete Anchor Bolts
Never underestimate an AMERICAN... Garages Built With Pride!